If there's one thing Small Cool month reminds us, it's that even a small space can pack a dramatic punch. Beth Beattie, who owns a PR, branding, and event planning business, tackled her tiny office transformation on a tight budget without sacrificing high style.
Beth's aim was to create a space that was comfortable and feminine with just the right amount of glam. The gray and white color scheme came from her company's branding and she stayed on a budget by making smart selections at some of our favorite big box stores.
• Desks: Ikea
• Curtains: Ballard Designs
• Rosette pillows: West Elm
• Louis-style chairs: K Mart (discovered while shopping for a turkey fryer at Thanksgiving!)
• Desk chair: Crate and Barrel
• Mirror: Z Gallerie
• Wall plaques: Z Gallerie
• Letter B's: Anthropologie
• Magazine holder: Office Depot
• Press clipping frames: Michael's
• Silver bins: HomeGoods
• Coral spray painted with textured metallic spray paint
Images: Lauren Lieberman / LILA PHOTO