Primarily known for her bright and beautiful fabric designs, Amy Butler has made the leap to wall coverings with this soon-to-be launched (at ICFF later this month) wallpaper collection for Graham & Brown. We got the behind the scenes scoop on how it came to be, from drawing board to finished product.
Shown above, left to right:
1. Finished samples in Amy's artroom
2. Amy designing in her "midwest modern" studio
3. The "Georgia" pattern going through the CAD process in UK design studio
4. Color proofing
5. "Georgia" pattern in production
The line will consist of 8 patterns, each produced in 6 colorways, for a total of 36 designs in the collection. It will be printed with water-based inks on FSC paper and will be available at Graham & Brown. We can't wait to see the full line in person at ICFF!
MORE AMY BUTLER AND GRAHAM & BROWN ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Amy Butler Custom Wall Art
• New Rugs by Amy Butler for Chandra
• Good Quotes: Amy Butler On Midwest Style
• Amy Butler Sewing Patterns & New Fabrics...For the Home
• Graham &, Brown Store Profile