I asked my daughter what i should write about today, and she said unicorns! I should have known - she's fascinated with all the magical possibilities of the world right now. She tends to believe they're like dinosaurs: they once were alive, and now they're extinct.
Giving in to your children's favorite things can be tough - sometimes they just don't line up with our idea of what we want for our kids. So I thought I'd hunt down some unicorn toys and accessories that are a little more palatable to me. Oh, and they all have my daughter's approval too!
1. Wood Unicorn ($18, Acorn Toy Shop)
2. Rainbow Unicorn Pillow ($28, My Mimi)
3. Djeco Fairy & Unicorn Puzzle ($15.95, Fat Brain Toys)
4. Stuffed Pegacorn ($25, The Roaming Peddlers)
5. Unicorn Lovey ($15, Zookaboo)
More unicorn love? Check out these posts:
(Images as linked above)