Here's what Bemz has to say about each of the collections:
• Swedish Grace (photo shown above the jump) features clean lines, natural shapes and understated tones, inspired by a legacy of classic 50s Scandinavian design.
• Bohemian Chic is aimed at people who love combining old and new to add unexpected contrasts to their home. This Lifestyle employs a palette of dark, intimate colors, with elements of brown, mauve, black and pink.
• Country Romance is Bemz's modern interpretation of a delightful past: elegant and graceful, romantic and playful, while not coming across as cute. Shades of white anchor this Lifestyle, thoughtfully blended with pale pastels, gentle florals and muted checks.
• Downtown pays tribute to 'city slickers', people who are energized by the skyscrapers and pulse of a big city. Downtown draws from an urban palette of black, grey and white, combined with discrete patterns and bright accent colors.
• Playground is for those homes where the walls are white and it's the furniture and art projects that add color. Red, green, orange, blue and black are combined with strong graphic patterns and bold horizontal and vertical stripes.
• Nordic Home embodies a clean, simple and harmonious backdrop for the changing seasons that can be highlighted with materials such as cushions and curtains. This Lifestyle features some of Bemz' distinctive Scandinavian patterns.
All slipcovers are available at Bemz.