- Boston, MA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- With the high ceilings and four large windows in the living area, it feels like a much larger space than it is. All the sunshine streaming in is invigorating. Most of my furniture is from Craigslist, thrift store or the curb and most of the artwork was done by friends and family, so my small space is truly mine.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Mood zones- the living area is colorful, vibrant and a little glam, the kitchen is utilitarian and the bedroom is simple, calm and soothing.
2. Paint storage furniture to match the walls, less visual clutter and unique pieces will draw the eye.
3. Everything does not have to be perfect constantly but, you should always be comfortable.