• 1 Living room. That gigantic sandstone hearth really makes an impact. And the chocolate brown mohair chairs are so sumptuous.
• 2 Exterior. Evidently the cliffside location presented some design challenges (boo hoo), requiring a multi-level plan with small rooms.
• 3 Entryway. More warm orangey-gold tones are an inviting first look at the home for guests.
• 4 Breakfast nook. What a view! And the banquette cleverly conceals some storage space.
• 5 Kitchen. We aren't generally partial to granite countertops, but the brownish-red tones in this one are nice.
• 6 Powder room. Super-sleek... reminds us almost of a bathroom in a nice restaurant. Love the pendant light, though.
• 7 Master bedroom. That long, lean window above the bed is a lovely touch. We like the way it delineates the sleeping area.
• 8 Daughter's bedroom. Ultra-girly and stylish. That mini Bertoia chair is so cute. Some of the furnishings are from Rachel Ashwell for Target, too.
• 9 Home theater/guest room. Theater-style seating unfolds into a sleeper. There's a full bath attached as well for guests.
• 10 Outdoor living room. This courtyard space, with a retractable cloth roof, is attached to the main living room by a set of double French doors.
Read the whole story, and see all the Met Home finalists, on PointClickHome.
Photos: Jason Predock