In an interesting twist on yesterday's report from The Editor at Large, it turns out that Beverly Hills decorator Kenneth Bordewick will NOT be designing the royal couple's first home. The Editor at Large says: "Upon further investigation and an official statement from a St James Palace spokesperson, the reporter learned that the claim is indeed untrue." Links to the full story and more below...
MORE DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• RETRACTION: American designer selected for Royal couple | Editor at Large
• Bravo Announces New Show: Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis | Curbed
• Berkline says it will shut down, liquidate | Furniture Today
• Thomasville says its store network ready to grow again | Furniture Today
• Shopping with Deborah Berke | New York Times