Wallpaper, the oft-maligned, terribly misunderstood wall covering, is enjoying a much deserved comeback. The days of impossible to hang, doubly impossible to remove old-fashioned ditzy floral nightmares are thankfully in the past.
Modern wallpapers are easy to hang, easier to remove, and feature motifs created by popular artists, bloggers, and designers. Of course, these new wonder wallpapers can sometimes come with a hefty price tag. Here are ten options under $100 per roll that will allow you to liven up the dining room and have enough money leftover to break in your newly enlivened room with a dinner party!
1. Loopy Lines from Graham & Brown, $85
2. Coursing Ikat (available in 3 colors) at Anthropologie, $88
3. Honeycomb Tempaper available at Home Decorators, $98
4. Concave from Graham & Brown, $30
5. Biscayne Dot on sale at Hygge & West, $75
6. Peonies Tempaper, available at Home Decorators, $98
7. Sun and Moon by designer Amy Butler, available at Graham & Brown, $70
8. Suit and Tie striped wallpaper from Target, $29.99
9. Romantic floral from Brewster Home Fashions, available at Fab.com, $87
10. Retro Leaves wallpaper from Y Living, $85.98