As you may have picked up from our online resources post
, laundry and other laundry-related chores don’t exactly get us excited to play with detergent and fold things. In fact, of all things fun to read in book form, laundry tips don’t top the list—but we think you’ll want to read these books for laundry tips and tricks. Full disclosure—we haven’t read any of these books yet. But some healthy Amazon reviews gives us confidence in suggesting these books as resources to check out if you’re interested in expanding and improving your laundry skills (and attitude). And while it may seem odd to resort to physical pages when there are so many apps for your iPhone and iPad, think of this way: would you rather accidentally drop a book into your washer or your beloved technology? Old-fashioned reading does have its advantages...
1) Betty's Book of Laundry Secrets by Betty Faust and Maria Rodale
2) Laundry: The Home Comforts Book of Caring for Clothes and Linens by Cheryl Mendelson
3) Laundry: The Spirit of Keeping Home by Monica Nassif and Patrick Fox
4) The Royal Guide to Spot and Stain Removal by Linda Cobb
5) Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook: The Essential Guide to Caring for Everything in Your Home by Martha Stewart
What are your favorite books (Kindle versions count, too!) for gaining laundry advice—or is this a type of resource you'd never go to for laundry tips?