We spent some time checking out past house tours for inspiration and basically gasped when we saw Heather Frazier's Dining Room. It's exactly the color palette we've been slowly working towards in the bedroom (although we hadn't quite made it to the whole intense blue part, but now we know to ditch sky blue). we've put together the paint color you'll need and accessories to fit this palette under the cut:
Besides the obvious classic pieces like an incredible marble topped Saarinen Dining Table, a bubble lamp, beautiful blue shell chairs and great bones to your home, you can achieve a look like this with some accessories in similar hues:
(clockwise from top left)
1. Hydrangeas! Remember to whack the bottom of the stems to break them up so that they continue to suck up water (or dop some bleach in the water)
2. Paint those walls. We have Devoe's Mountain Mist in our bedroom (we bought it at our local paint store: Naylor's Paint).
3. Recycled Glass Balloon Vases from Viva Terra.
4. Simple white platters like this square platter from Crate and Barrel.
5. Mexican Pottery in the perfect shade of blue from Colcha in Venice.
6. Grodby Candles from Ikea.
7. Ancor Vases at Well Dresed Home.
8. A light hearted print from etsy seller seasprayblue.