Living in a small space often means giving up a dining table in favor of extra floor space for other furniture. Thanks to a crop of height adjustable coffee and side tables, you're no longer forced to eat with your plate balanced precariously on your lap.
- Birch Small Round Top Screw Base from Tom Dixon adjusts from 21" high to 33" high.
- Crescendo Table from Ligne Roset adjusts and locks at any height between 15'' and 28 3/4''.
- Raia Adjustable Table from Advanced Interior Designs adjusts from 20" to 36".
- Calligaris Magic-J Folding Coffee/Dining Table from Smart Furniture adjusts from coffee table height to dining height.
- Hudson Adjustable Side Table from Sundance Catalog adjusts from 24" to 33".
- Magic LEM 90 Table from Surrounding adjusts from a height of 15.6" to 28.8".
- Rectangle Metal and Glass Coffee Table from Hayneedle includes a lift top for an adjustable table height.
- Adjustable Table from BoConcept goes from 15 3/4" high to 29" high and also has an expanding top.
- Hydraulic Coffee Table from Hydra Designs adjusts from 17" to 25".
- Passo Table from ResourceFurniture transforms from a small and low coffee table to a larger dining table.
PREVIOUS BEST ADJUSTABLE TABLE POSTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
(Images: As credited above.)