>> Interior Designers on Marketplace
Cultural phenomena like Top Design and Target's Design for All campaign have made Jonathan Adler and Thomas O'Brien household names, but there are a lot of talented interior designers who might not be so familiar. We've covered some of them on Apartment Therapy.
- Ghislaine Viñas Interior Design (New York, NY): Born in the Netherlands and raised in South Africa, Ghislaine brings a special blend of international sensibility, intuitive style, humor and refreshing enthusiasm to her work.
- Anne Coyle (Chicago, IL): Her spaces are recognizable for the combination of classic shapes with modern colors and patterns. It's a bit of a mash up of Hollywood Regency, Asian pieces, Jonathan Adler-style seventies retro and influences from nature.
- Kara Mann (Chicago, IL): Her signature palette blends earthy textures with high-gloss accents and one-of-a-kind accessories. It's a moody aesthetic that stands out from the pack.
- Erin Martin (San Francisco, CA): Interior designer and world traveler Erin Martin has a sense of humor, that's for sure. And an amazing sense of style.
- Pinch Designs (London, UK): Pinch Designs is the work of husband and wife team Russell Pinch and Oona Bannon, who are based in London. Their style is easy and classic.
- Dune Furniture and Interior Design Studio (New York, NY): Dune has been producing high-quality contemporary furniture since 1998 and Dune president Richard Shemtov recently found a new home at the north end of SoHo.
- West and Green (Brooklyn, NY): Five years after opening his Catskills store, Spruce Design + Decor, John Krenek, together with Martin Nederpelt, has brought his eclectic aesthetic to Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
- Nickey Kehoe / NK Interiors (Los Angeles, CA): Their store, an extension of Todd Nickey and Amy Kehoe's Nickey Kehoe Interior Design, is as close to a well-edited Parisian flea market stall as we're going to get in LA.
- Sean Scherer, Kabinett & Kammer (Andes, NY): Sean is an artist and collector and his stock of 19th century prints, taxidermy, and myriad of shells and scientific instruments is clearly curated.
- Pret-a-Habiter (Various Locations): Pret-a-Habiter, started by Carl Bradford Stibolt (marketing) and Reynaldo Gonzalez (interior design) specializes in making interior design "simple, fun and affordable."