Name: Mila, 1
Location: San Ramon, CA
We celebrated Mila's first birthday at a local Gymboree Play and Music. She loves butterflies so that became the theme for her party. I did most of the shopping through Etsy, from her costume to decorations to cookies. We selected fuchsia, orange and lime green as the theme colors, which was very cheerful. We hung some polka dotted fuchsia fabric as a backdrop for the dessert table. We also hung a butterfly chandelier from Pottery Barn Kids as the focal point. Everyone loved the chandelier.
• Butterfly Chandelier from Pottery Barn Kids
• Cupcakes from Love Bites Bakeshop
• Cake pops from The Old Town Danville Bakery
• Cupcake decoration from the Cookie Jar Bakery
• Favor tags from Ivy Pink
• Onesie Tutu from Cute Baby Boutique
• Leg Warmers from Bloom by Arissia
• Butterfly wings from Old Navy
• Birthday banner from Sophie & Emma
Thanks, Nina! Readers, visit Nina at Swanky Swell.
(Images: Nina Jizhar)