Name: Eva (3)
Location: New York, NY
Eva decided she wanted a Flower Party for her 3rd birthday. She and her friends drank from flower straws and ate fruit cups protected with flowered "3" covers (if you turn it around it's an "E").Each child planted a flower in their own personalized flower pot that they took home to take care of. They had an amazing time filling their pots with dirt, choosing their flowers and then watering them with the hippo watering can. Uncle Zach made big flower balloons for each of the children (and a few puppies for some of the boys). Eva got to wear a birthday crown made from lace that belonged to her great-grandmother. It was a flower-tastic day!
• flower straw tutorial on www.marthastewart.com
• the "3" flower design and the flower pot labels were modified from eatdrinkchic.com freebies
• "pick a Straw" card was made from a ruffledblog.com card
• a tutorial for the crown can be found at joyfolieblog.com
Thanks Kate! Readers, you can find Kate at her shop, ShopEyelet.
(Images: reader Kate)
• MY PARTY ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT YOUR CHILD'S PARTY