Name: Hudson, 5
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
My son has recently become a lover of Lego, so we decided on that theme for his party.
I like to create and bring lots of goodies to the kids who come to these parties, long gone are "lolly bags" from our parties.
The goody bags had a colouring book made by me, as well as little Lego figurine crayons (that I also made). I also printed out some temporary tattoos for the kids, and made a sugar cookie with an image to match the party theme. There was also a really cool mini placemat with each childs name! Oh plus a mini-fig! There was still one or two sweets in there though ;)
I baked all the sweet treats on the dessert table, apart from the cake. The cake was created by Olivia's Kitchen.
There was pass the parcel, pin the Lego head & a face painter to help keep the kids entertained.
- Backdrop & mini placemats designed by me, printed by Buggyboo
- Cake from Olivia's Kitchen
- Tassels from Blush Love Mint
- Lego image, used on my sons shirt & the sugar cookies supplied by Crackers Art
- Image printed & appliquéd to birthday boy's shirt from Little Luna
- Macarons from Lil Miss Macaron
(Images: Belinda Moore)