Name: Bodhi, 1
Location: Minneapolis, MN
We have called Bodhi our “little man” and “Bodeman” since I was seven months pregnant. So it made sense to throw him a mustache party.
Bodhi loved his birthday party! He was nonstop running, laughing, dancing and eating for hours. He ran through a sea of adult legs and kissed all of the little girls. And while he enjoyed his cake, he wasn’t as crazy about it as I thought he would be.
The dessert table was the main feature of Bodhi’s birthday party, with the exception of course being, the birthday boy. The dessert table backdrop was a ridiculously easy project using ribbon and a large white board.
- Photography by Canary Grey Photography
- Little Man printables by Shana at Belva June
- Cupcake toppers and smash cake decorations from Parker’s Flour Patch
- Cake stand from A Fabulous Fete
- Cake bites from Beyond the Bar Bakery
- Tie cookies from Bodhi’s auntie Alycia
(Images: Canary Grey Photography)