The pumpkin patch Nancy created for her daughter's party has all the color and fun of a real pumpkin patch with the addition of some sweet and feminine touches. She shares: My oldest daughter turned 6 this month. She is truly in love with fall. Every year she asks to go to the pumpkin patch. About six months ago, she asked for a pumpkin patch party. I was thrilled with the challenge to create something rustic, yet trendy and girly!Food & Dessert: The girls enjoyed mac-n-cheese. There were fruit kabobs, corn on the cob, turkey chili with cheese and cornbread. We served a delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cake and cupcakes. There were caramel apples and caramel popcorn. I set a jar with pumpkin gummies, chocolate pretzels and custom-made marshmallows on a stick. To drink we offered individual orange juice boxes and bottled water.
Favors: Custom made personalized aprons. Guests also received pumpkin baskets with a pink bow inside and custom pumpkin personalized bracelets from 3 little birds boutique. They each got to take a small pumpkin with their name on it.
Activities: The girls got to decorate their own pumpkin cookies with frosting and sprinkles. There was a "craft" table where they could paint a wood pumpkin mask, coloring pages, and a word puzzle. They each took a cute trunk tree pencil from the Pretty Little Party Shop. They got to break a custom made girly scarecrow pinata with lots of candy inside as well.
It was a great time! We can't wait to host another over-the-top party with our little girlfriends!
• Party styling and banners: A to Zebra Celebrations
• Pictures: Biesemeyer Photography
• Invitation, tags, labels, signs and party circles: A Blissful Nest
• Cake and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies: Buttercream Bling
• Cake and cupcakes pedestal: Pedestals
• Fondant toppers on cupcakes and cake: Lynlee's Petite Cakes
• Caramel apples and pretzels: Pretzels Pleaze
• Caramel trunk tree stands: Post Scripts
• Pumpkin cookies: Scrumptious Swirls
• Cupcake liners and favor boxes for sprinkles: Cakes and Kids Too
• Custom made marshmallows on a stick: The Marshmallow Studio
• Ashley's wood pumpkin patch sign and FALL sign: Crissy's G's Designs
• Custom made birthday girl outfit and little sisters outfit: The Lucky Princess
• Custom girls' necklaces: Miss Coco Designs
• Plain aprons: Star Rainbow Creations
• Embroidery on aprons: The Lucky Princess
• Pink bows inside the pumpkin baskets: Crissy's G's Designs
• Pumpkin personalized bracelets: 3 Little Birds Boutique
• Custom made girly scarecrow pinata: Partylycyous
• Trunk tree pencils: Pretty Little Party Shop
(Images: Liz Biesemeyer)