Yesterday we highlighted terrific nurseries from our home tours which you may have missed during the year. Well, those kids eventually grow up and so do their rooms. Here are some of our favorite bedrooms belonging to kids whose homes we've profiled. Their rooms mostly share the vibe of the whole home with a bit of their own personal style added to the mix.
• Daughter's room in Guy & Karen's Modern Family Home
• Daughter's room in Alexandra & Eliot's 1890's Farmhouse
• Mateo's room in Charmaine & Mark's Lovely, Lively Family Home
• Capucine's room in Nicolas & Fabienne's Quirky and Colorful London Home
• Daughter's room in Shiva's Eclectic, Romantic Modern Ranch
• Stan's room in Steph & Phil's Reimagined Victorian
• Audrie's room in The Roeders' Modern Life is Beautiful
• Goldie's room in Robert & Hannah's 'Casa Eclectic'
• Hanna's room in Hope's Relaxed & Easy Modern Home
• Son's room in Lisa & Piero's English Inspired Los Feliz Home
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)