We have a kitty that will gladly drink out of the toilet if the lid accidentally gets left up so we try not to use harsh cleansers. These are some of our favorites:
• Use Tang or any powder drink with citric acid to dissolve rust stains and add some grit for cleaning that porcelain.
• Use Coke to clean up those rings if you don't have any Tang on hand.
• Not for the faint of heart: toothpaste...on a toothbrush for lingering stains.
• Try putting a cup of white vinegar in before you swish away.
• If you feel better using a real product, try one of Mrs. Meyers Products that come in satisfyingly clean smells.
[image: kimberly hurst]