There are a lot of choices out there in the stroller world. If you're looking for strollers that are easy to fold and store- Parenting.com has the review roundup for you. Our pick is this Inglesina Zippy that folds up with one hand and stands on its own. Love the color combos too.
Nothing too shocking here. The MacLaren Quest Sport gets good reviews for being both lightweight and sturdy.
• The UPPAbaby G-LiTE weighing in at just 8.3 pounds.
• The BOB Revolution 12" AW is a great running mate.
• The Mutsy Spider has a unique design and has a height adjustable handle.
• We can't forget the Bee. We're sick of seeing the Chameleon in our neighborhood-the Bee is a refreshing option if you simply must have that little swirly symbol.
• The Quinny Zapp wins most foldable compact available.
Have you tried any of these? We're especially curious about the Bee and the Quinny Zap. Do we have any mom testers of our own out there?
Read the complete article here.