House Tours are one of the classic Apartment Therapy posts; we publish at least one every day, all year long. They provide a unique look inside homes from the decor of famous names in the design world to the first home of the studio dweller next door - we want to see, learn from and appreciate it all. Here's the countdown of the top 10 tours of 2011, which is just a small sample of all the wonderful tours to discover in our archives. Start here, dig in deeper for more...and then get ready for 2012 - so many terrific tours are on their way!
• 10 Tereasa & David's Grown-Up Tree House
• 9 Sabrina Soto's Penthouse Pops with Color
• 8 Amy & David Butler's Creative Textile Lab of a Home
• 7 Chris's 280 Square Foot Mini Modern
• 6 AJ & Alex's Eclectic Shabby Chic Queens Apartment
• 5 Living Large in an Airstream Trailer
• 4 Paul's Perfectly Suited Studio
• 3 Erin & Danny Living Together in Only 500 Square Feet
• 2 Emily Schuman's Modern Rustic Home
...and the most popular tour of the year, a not-very-large, but very one-of-a-kind apartment in NYC...
Images: See linked posts for full image credits