They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression — and your entryway, be it a sweeping stair hall or a humble alcove, is the first impression visitors will get of your home. It's also the first place you'll land when coming home after a day at work or a long weekend away, and a sort of waystation for all the random accumulated stuff of life. So get inspired by these entry halls from our 2012 house tours. TOP ROW:
1. Sarah's Supremely Stylish West Village Home
2. Marianna & Micah's Slices of the South
3. Paige Blackburn's Cozy Mapleton Hill Home
4. Justine & Angus Cook Up Some Style in Toronto
5. Leila & Buff's Beautiful Beach Abode
6. Julie's Artful Home in D.C.
7. Susan's Adventure for the Senses
8. Anna & Joe's Living History in Georgetown
9. Anna and Jeff's Southwest Kitsch
10. The Pineapple Housewife's Happy Home
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)