Despite being one borough in a big city, Brooklyn has much to offer those who want to live green. Our Brooklyn coverage this year included a few Green Tours, a shout-out to two Brooklyn companies selling amazing wares, and a look at some inspirational outdoor spaces courtesy of our Small, Cool Outdoors contest. Brooklyn really wowed us this year.
• 1 Steve Burns' New Brooklyn House
• 2 Gary and Ellen's Storage-Savvy Apartment
• 3 Jackie's Brooklyn Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation
• 4 Wallpaper Designer Kimberly Lewis' Brooklyn Alcove
• 5 Hammersmith Copper Cookware Made in Brooklyn
• 6 Janet's Rooftop Deck in Concrete Brooklyn
• 7 Morris, Etc: Vintage Hand-Loomed Heirloom Rugs
• 8 Laurie & Paul's Tiny Terrace In The Trees
• 9 A Tree House In Brooklyn: An Urban Escape
• 10 Wilder Quarterly: A Magazine for Contemporary Growers
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)