When a new baby comes along one thing is certain, you will always feel as though you never have enough time. Once the baby settles in and a routine can be established you might be blessed with some freetime. If that's indeed the case (Lucky duck!) then here are a few DIY projects that will not only come in handy, but are fun to make. Some of these we've covered here before, some are new...
- Paper Crane Mobile - Easy to make and pretty to look at.
- Sculpey Nature Prints - Bring a little bit of nature into your child's room.
- Homemade Napkins - Fun and functional.
- Slipcover for Bobby - From Economical Baby
- Make Your Own Blinds - From Two Straight Lines
- Etsuko Furuya Nursery Mural - From Craftzine
- Homemade Pillows - Use leftover fabric for these small pillows
Any others out there you recommend?
ATVideo of the Day