A growing number of us are working from home these days, and an even larger number of us are looking to blogs for inspiration. We round up our favorite "Get the Look" home offices of 2011 to give you some holiday inspiration for your own workspace. So whether you're just looking for that one great idea to finish off your space, or looking for motivation to start from scratch you may find what you need in the collection of our favorite ideas linked below.
• 1 Get The Look: Remon de Vries Woodsy Home Office
• 2 Get The Look: Raina Kattelson's Fun & Colorful Workspace
• 3 Get the Look: House.0's Office for Two
• 4 Get The Look: Jason's Web Design Office
• 5 Get This Look (On a Budget): Nick's Picture Perfect Office
• 6 Get The Look: Jacob Fowles Neutral & Natural Home Office
• 7 Get The Look: Leo Capello's Tiny Tech'd Out Office
• 8 Get The Look: Azelie Lai White & Shiny Home Office
• 9 Get the Look: MadeByGirl's Home Office
• 10 Get The Look: Iron Man/Tony Stark's Man Cave
* * *
Welcome to Unplggd's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)