- Hang square-shaped portraits in LP record frames.
- Line the walls of your stairways with antique family photos in interesting frames.
- Don't neglect the kitchen! A dark wall with various sized prints makes quite an impact.
- Symmetry and repetition in wall art can actually be a bold statement in an otherwise boring space.
- Don't be afraid to cover a whole wall with art- It makes a room feel homey and might even provide sensational viewing to entertain your guests.
- Don't stop at framed art. Hanging personal memorabilia like skateboards, skis, or other gear might be just the thing to infuse your room with personal style.
Images: as linked above