- Hang square-shaped portraits in LP record frames.
- Line the walls of your stairways with antique family photos in interesting frames.
- Don't neglect the kitchen! A dark wall with various sized prints makes quite an impact.
- Symmetry and repetition in wall art can actually be a bold statement in an otherwise boring space.
- Don't be afraid to cover a whole wall with art- It makes a room feel homey and might even provide sensational viewing to entertain your guests.
- Don't stop at framed art. Hanging personal memorabilia like skateboards, skis, or other gear might be just the thing to infuse your room with personal style.
APARTMENT THERAPY HOUSE TOURS WITH WALL DECOR INSPIRATION:
1. Three Men & a Home Filled with Photography
2. Gene & Heidi's Colorful Art-Filled Home
3. Tina's Berline Artist Apartment
4. The Browns' Cottage Novella
5. Hunter & Casie's Redneck Modern
6. Chelsea & Sean's Ecclectic Painted Home
7. JV and Joe's Jazzy Pad
8. Dave's Lakeview Redux
9. Samantha's and Jeromy's Fun House
10. Claire's Studio in the City by the Bay
Images: as linked above