This year Apartment Therapy launched Marketplace, a new site designed to help our readers discover (and rediscover) great shops and resources for their homes. Click below for some of our favorite online vintage retailers to bookmark.
- H is for Home: What we love best about this vintage and modern craft home store is how they organize their products into sets — modest, homey vignettes where all the little details that make the scene are for sale.
- Three Potato Four: Impeccable vintage finds online — that is what Three Potato Four is all about. Run by Janet Morales & Stu Eli, this compendium of wonderful things has been around for a little over two years and is going strong.
- Blue Bell Bazaar: Gosia is the proprietor of Blue Bell Bazaar, an exceptional Etsy shop featuring mainly vintage items. In a business that's all about having a good eye, the picking and choosing here is spot-on.
- Mothology: Mothology's collection of vintage-inspired decorative objects is a great place to look for bell jars and glass domes, baskets, unique tabletop pieces and elegant furnishings.
- Tini Store: It's rare that we find a store that not only has a selection of furniture and accessories that remind us of an awesome flea market stall but that also has prices that remind us more of craigslist than an LA showroom.
- Arthur's Circus: The boutique carries a well-edited selection of vintage and new hard-to-find items.
- Bar Keeper: You'll find gadgets, glassware, bars, books and beakers, as well as a variety of new and vintage barware - including many hard to find collectibles - at this boutique.
- Craigslist: We love Craigslist, but sometimes it feels like a badly behaved lover. Craigslist requires constant maintenance and you never know if you're going to get a call back. But, just often enough, you end up with a real peach.
- High Street Market: Interior designer Kelly Galvin Robson has a good eye for classic vintage housewares. She collects pieces from flea markets, antique stores, estate sales, and auctions, and sells them on her Etsy shop, High Street Market.
- The Loaded Trunk: Founded by global shopper Roni Jaco, the Loaded Trunk is an online source for textiles, artwork, and housewares.
Photo: H is for Home