Most of us want our homes to breathe and be comfortable and organizing is both an emotional and physical task. A few things to think about in general with organizing your things - be thoughtful about what you are keeping. Like the box that you have hauled around from apartment to apartment, if you are not using it, consider getting rid of it. And if you have multiples of something, consider getting down to just one. You probably don't need 3 sets of measuring cups in your kitchen or 4 extra old bath towels that you don't use anymore.
- Organizing Tips for the Overtired and Overstressed
- Organizing Tip: Edit The Entertainment Center
- Organizing "Things" & the Importance of Breathing Room
- AT On... The Organizing Process
- Organizing Paperwork
- Organizing Tip: Use Large File Tabs
- Organizing Tip: Create Zones In Your Home
- Organizing Tip: Use Baskets
- Organizing The Kitchen: The Work Triangle
- 3 Easy Organizing Tips
- Organizing a Collection
- 7 Quick Tips For Organizing Your Bathroom
What is your best organizing tip and how often are you organizing your home?
Image: Chez Laarson's Flickr