Doesn't this party on Chris and Amber's patio look absolutely dreamy? I'm going to live vicariously through them whilst shopping for outdoor lights and trying to figure out how I can trade all our mosquitoes in for a pool...
LANTERNS & PENDANTS:
- Swedish Wrought Iron Pendant Lantern, Kaufmann Mercantile, $199
- Copper Prism Tea Light Lantern (plus waterproof LED tea lights), Terrain, $12
- Battery-Operated "Paper" Lantern (white, blue, or teal), Target, $7.99
- Solvinden Solar-Powered LED Lamp, IKEA, $12.99
- Metal Tea Light Holder(plus waterproof LED tea lights), H&M, $4.95
CLASSIC STRING LIGHTS:
- Vintage Drop Lights, Terrain, $99- note the classy black cord!
- Smith & Hawken Filament Bulbs, Target, $24.99- the cheapest version I found
- Cafe String Lights (bronze, galvanized, or white), Pottery Barn, $24.99-$71
- Globe Lights, Target, $14.99- I had a set that survived years on my fire escape.
- Clear Rope Light, Target, $9.99- I also have these and they look awesomely sculptural when placed in artfully-draped piles.
NON-TRADITIONAL STRING LIGHTS:
- Copper Lantern String Lights, Urban Outfitters, $32
- Twinkle String Lights (silver or gold), Crate & Barrel, $12.95-$59.95
- Kilometer Star Lights, IKEA, $19.99
- Happy Birthday Lights, Urban Outfitters, $24- bring them to every party!
- Umbrella Marquee Lights, Crate & Barrel, $99.95
Those umbrella lights aren't technically on a string, but just be glad I resisted the urge to include red party cup lights. What's your favorite outdoor party lighting solution?