• Ativa HD1600 16-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder from Office Depot Customer reviews for this unit state that it can rip through anything, including credit cards and stapled documents. $199.99
• Mailmate M7 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder from Staples — This shredder has 12 sheet capacity and the capability to shred 7 feet per minute. Of the 309 reviews on Staples' site, the majority are positive. $79.99
• Fellowes Powershred 13 Sheet Cross-Cut Paper Shredder from Amazon — With a jam proof system and the capability for 13 sheets at a time, this unit has proven very popular. Of the 369 reviews on Amazon, 253 gave the unit 5-stars and 75 gave it 4-stars. $179
• GearHead Home/Office 12 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder from Home Depot — This unit has gotten all positive reviews on Home Depot's site. It can shred up to 12 sheets at a time, in addition to CDs and DVDs. $99.99
• Init 10-sheet Microcut DVD/CD Shredder from Best Buy — Reviews state that this shredder is quiet, can handle up to 10 pages at a time and effortlessly cuts through CDs and DVDs. Of the 25 reviews on Best Buy's website, 18 are overwhelmingly positive. $99.99
• Royal Machines 10-Sheet Full-Size Cross-Cut Shredder from Target Customer reviews for this compact unit are positive, citing it's quiet operation and ability to shred cards in addition to 10 sheets of paper at a time.
BEST PAPER SHREDDER POSTS AROUND THE WEB
• Best Paper Shredders on Consumer Search
• Good Housekeeping's Best Shredders on Yahoo
• Tips for Buying a Home Paper Shredder on House Beautiful
Have you had personal experience with these or any other paper shredders? Have your own favorite that we missed? Let us knew in the comments below and help us continue in our hunt for the best paper shredder on the market.
(Images: As credited above.)