We're always told to think 'big' when it comes to going 'small.' As with any project that requires consolidating, switching over from a full-on desktop to a mobile laptop setup isn't as easy as it looks. That's why we've rounded up this year's best laptop and mobile-station setups to help inspire those who seek the minimal lifestyle without sacrificing the conveniences of a larger space.
• 1 The Best of Laptop Sized Desks
• 2 Fold-Down Wall Desks Like IKEA's PS Laptop Station
• 3 The Smallest Laptop Desks You've Ever Seen
• 4 DIY Super-Slim Laptop Desk from IKEA Parts
• 5 Desks: Small Footprint, Big Style
• 6 How To Create the Perfect Mobile Docking Desk Setup
• 7 How To Decorate Your Desk... Quickly and Cheaply
• 8 Our 5 Favorite Non-Desk Work Spaces at Home
• 9 5 Steps to Ultimate iPad DJing
• 10 Build Your Own White and Gold VIKA Trestle Desk
* * *
Welcome to Unplggd's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)