Mirrors are one of the best accents to use in a small space. They open up the space by allowing the room to appear larger, add dimension and light and simply expand a space. Plus they can be used many ways, leaning, hanging or via your own furniture. Here are a few ideas for using and custom-building your own best small space accent.
- Make Your Own Starburst Mirror
- The Affordable Bedside Table Makeover
- Transform Your Furniture...Using Mirrors
- Fun Wall Mirror Arrangement!
- Who Tall Are You Mirror
- Allister Ann's Broken Mirror
- Growing Up with the Murano Mirror
- Mirror The Back Of Your Shelves
- Xenorhabdus Mirror for Domestic Narcisse Collection
- Triptych Tabletop Mirror
How do you use mirrors in your small space? Let us know and upload some photos to the Apartment Therapy LA Flickr pool.