• Wet Hot American Summer: one of our favorite camp movies with the kind of humor we really appreciate. Might not be everyone's bag, but it does the trick for us.
• One Crazy Summer: a John Cusack and 80's classic.
• Raiders of the Lost Ark: There's no such thing as seeing this one too many times.
• Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: We saw this projected outside in someone's backyard a couple of summers ago which made it that much better.
• National Lampoon's Vacation: Oh the wacky hijinks of Chevy Chase.
• Rushmore: the cult classic from Wes Anderson is sweet, charming and has a great soundtrack.
• Ferris Bueller's Day Off: or really Any John Hughes Movie.
• Contempt: get existential with this classic Godard film starring Brigitte Bardot and some pretty awesome decor inspiration
• Jaws: a summer classic that spawned Shark Week and our own irrational fear that somehow there might be a shark in the pool.
(Image: Mark and Marissa's House Tour)