When living in a small space, it can quickly feel like items multiply, leaving clutter in every direction. Here's a quick tip we've learned for streamlining the everyday essentials--corralling your stuff with trays.
1. A tray with handles makes moving your belongings oh-so-easy.
2. A tray with a mirrored bottom not only looks chic, it will instantly upgrade everyday items like the mail and your keys.
3. Unique trays with texture and shape make this double-duty item seem like an effortless choice.
4. Pick out a tray with compartments for corralling small items that need to stay separated.
5. Going vertical isn't just for shelving. A tray with two tiers can store more stuff while saving counter space.
MORE GOOD TRAYS ON APARTMENT THERAPY: