They're hidden away in closets, tossed away into Salvation Army donation bins, but unlike obsolete CRT TVs, old, analog cameras are totally worth keeping around. While you may not be spending dough on film and development anytime soon, they still make great décor pieces. Here we roundup the best ways to display an old vintage camera, or two, or three...
- Collections: Alysia's Cabinet of Cameras
- Create your own still life.
- Kim Gets Vintage for Inspiration: Camera Stacks
- Pair it up with a whole vintage tech motif.
- Tuck them into a bright nook.
- Tim's Framed Vintage Cameras
- Use old wine boxes to create diorama-style shelving for your collection.
- Camera Mantle Display at Meghan & Shawn's Flat