1) Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher ($20): One of our personal favorite designs due to its simplicity and overall user-friendliness. Just pour, filter, and drink.
2) Rosedale Traditional Water Filter Kitchen Tap (Brita) ($380): If you're looking for a fancier, built-in faucet option that requires no re-filling.
3) PUR Horizontal Faucet Mount with 3-Stage Filtration (Chrome) ($42): A cheaper, simpler faucet attachment solution by PUR.
4) PUR DS1800Z 18 Cup Water Filtration Dispenser ($26): Form factor wins here, with a skinny deep design that maximizes fridge space.
5) Homedics RWS-100 Restore Clean Water System ($70): For those looking for a more industrial means of cleaning their water using UV technology in addition to filtration.
Got a favorite water filtration system that you live and swear by? Let us know below!