Hopefully you remembered to put your houseplants out to catch some rain this weekend. While we were putting ours out we started thinking about spring planting and decided to stock up on some simple white pots. We also liked the idea of some vintage finds that you wouldn't automatically think to put your plants into. Our favorites right here:
Not only is white classic, but it can bring light and unity to some potentially mix matched houseplants. White also make s great backdrop for healthy green leaves.
• Pictured up top: Case Study Ceramic Cylinder Plant pot $149
• Favela Stacking Vases from Reform School
• Set of 3 Varen Planters from Ikea
• Jardiniere Container from Bauer Pottery
• Mayfair and Jackson Bean Pot from Target
• Vintage Tea Pot from Blue Bell Bazaar