I remember with great fondness my years of living in a studio apartment. Making room for everything was a challenge but it was a great lesson in learning to live with less. Of course, my tastes have changed a little since those days and if I had to do it all over again (without setting a budget) here's what it would look like.
1. I think a giant vintage map wall would make the studio seem less tiny and it would definitely be the center of focus for the space.
2. This poster from ThePosterList paired with framed photos of places I'd like to visit would make the space inspiring and playful.
3. Tons of these big hooks from showhome would keep the studio neat and tidy.
4. I'm in love with this wall light from DWR--did I mention you can adjust the position? Awesome.
5. I'd also want the space to feel natural and organic and would accomplish this with a living wall ofWoolly Pockets.
6. This vintage card catalog would be just the thing to house all my stuff.
7. A huge fan of stripes, I can't get enough of Madeline Weinrib's amazing rugs.
8. Keeping the traveling theme alive, bike pillows from Jenna Rose add that perfect touch of playfulness and fun that this studio is all about.
9. I'd incorporate faux driftwood in the form of shelving (which would also double as countertops along the wall to enjoy meals).
10. This sleek, black daybed from modloft is the perfect combo of clean and modern (a nice balance to all of my vintage finds).