Well hello there, Pinky Tuscadero! What is it about the color pink that so many women and girls just find so magical? We recently spotted photos of fashion designer Betsey Johnson's Manhattan apartment that was on sale last year for $3.6 million. It was chock full o' pink!
If your daughter is swoony at the prospect of a floor to ceiling pink room, start with baby steps and introduce some of these items into her room.
• Barbie Ghost chair by Philippe Starck for Kartell, $108
• Velvet Curtains by Delia*s, $29.99
• Coming and Going Coat Rack at Urban Outfitters, $68
• Glass Trees by CB2, $1.95 - $5.95
• Trellis Rug by Pottery Barn Kids, $129.00 - $599.00
• Tie Dye Pillow by CB2, $14.95
• Tube Top Lamp by Pablo, $110.
To view more images of Betsey Johnson's old apartment, visit Momoy.com.