Name: Betsy Belle
Location: Rockville, MD
Before my husband Sam and I found out we were having a girl we had purchased a vintage dining room hutch to use as a changing table as well as a rope pendant light.
I had also collected some other odds and ends from local thrift stores – an old globe and alphabet blocks. Once we knew a little lady was on the way, we added gold polka dots to the mix to keep the room fun and girly. My sister, Jillian Wishart, photographed our nursery and took Betsy’s newborn pictures as well.
The hutch-turned-changing-table gave the room a vintage feeling, but I wanted to keep it fun and girly too. I found the rain cloud mobile on Pinterest and wanted to incorporate hints of gold into the room.
- Paint color: Behr "Aqua Breeze"
- Mobile: The Butter Flying, Etsy
- House print: Blackoutwell, Etsy
- Bookshelf: IKEA
- Rug: Wayfair
- Savvy Glider by Little Castle: Buy Buy Baby
- Crib sheet and changing pad cover: Land of Nod
- Pendant light: Shades of Light
- Jenny Lind crib: Target
- 3 tier wire basket: World Market
- Crib skirt: Pottery Barn Kids
- Curtains: Target
- Gold dot pillow: Anthropologie
- Mini quilt: Handmade
- Scallop glitter bunting: Handmade
- Brass deer hook: TJ Maxx
- Age blocks: Buggy’s Blocks - Etsy
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Jillian Wishart)