Everyone's back from summer vacations, the temperature is dropping and the invitations are rolling in. If your fall calendar is full with dinners and parties, consider getting crafty and surprising your host with one of these 10 DIY gifts that stand out from the usual wine or flowers.
• Give her a candlelit moment with these lace-embellished taper candle from Martha Stewart.
• Did your hostess miss out on Missoni for Target? Make these etched chevron glasses from I Heart Naptime and make her day.
• Rope-wrapped decor is hot right now, and this sisal rope bowl from Centsational Girl is no exception.
• Make it personal with DIY monogram mugs from Design Mom, and pop in some hot cocoa or tea for your host to unwind with.
• Mod Podge tile coasters from Hostess with the Mostess keep their surfaces in tip top shape.
• Don't spend tons of money on pretty soaps. Suzy Sitcom takes bars from the dollar store and creates decorative soaps with fabric!
• A wonderful gift for the home cook, a double oven mitt from Smashed Peas & Carrots prevents your forearms and clothes from getting scorched by the lasagna.
• Going to a potluck? Bring your hot dish in this casserole carrier from 2 Little Hooligans and leave it with the hostess.
• Protect the table and spot your glass fast with Leaf wine glass coasters from Craft Stylish.
• Growing lavender or rosemary? Sew some inside organza sachets from Martha Stewart for a sweet-smelling gift.
Images: as linked above.