I've officially arrived at a business card breaking point. In fact, I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but all those cards people give me? They're in a Ziploc bag in my desk. Every time I need one I have to dump them all out and pick through each one. It goes without saying, but this is not an efficient way to network.
Turns out Rolodexes aren't that attractive and can be harder to find then you'd think.
Here's a tip: if you are looking for an attractive business card management system, don't go to your traditional office stores. I had much better luck at home solutions shops like the Container Store and Russel and Hazel.
- The Container Store's People and Places Organizer: $49
- Stacks and Stacks Expandable Wood Card Holder: $11.99
- Rolodex Envelope Card Card Case: $16.99
- Russell and Hazel's Quips and Queries Desk Set: $28
- ThinkGeek Mini Business Card File Cabinet: $12.99
I eventually opted for the Russell and Hazel Quips and Queries Desk Set because it came with a set of 100 additional cards I could use as separators or for notes.
How do you keep your business cards organized?
(Images: as listed above)