Being a gracious guest on two wheels just got easier, and more stylish, with this fun bicycle wine rack by Etsy seller, Oopsmark! Perfect for taking a single bottle on the go, the wine rack is handmade from oil-treated vegetable-tanned leather and antique brass fasteners. After the jump, check out an awesome video of the it in action, from the making of the rack, to the finishing of the last sip of wine!
More details from Oopsmark:
- Adjustable to fit different types of 3″ bottles
- Hidden clamping system keeps clamp firmly in place
- Handmade in Montreal from oil-treated vegetable-tanned leather that will age beautifully
- Only fits a 1" bike frame
• Find it: Bicycle Wine Rack, $30 at Oopsmark