From Sicily to Nova Scotia to Atlanta each of these 6 bloggers reveal a natural adventuresome spirit. Whether they are globetrotting, exploring the great outdoors, reinterpreting traditional domestic arts, or bravely facing the challenges of cancer treatment, these women are smart, funny, and totally inspiring in their venturesome approach to life.
1. Meet Kate Inglis Of Sweet | Salty: "sweet | salty is a corner of the internet where you find someone you identify with as a person, as a parent and as an individual who knows life doesn't always go as planned."
2. Meet Amy Karol of Angry Chicken: "It's a well known fact that if you are looking at a blog that has anything to do with creativity and family life, you are never more than 2 blogroll clicks of separation from Angry Chicken."
3. Meet Debi Huang of Go Explore Nature: "Debi seems to have an endless supply of amazing ideas for engaging your kids in the outdoors. Don't miss her Fun Fridays articles ... they share great suggestions for easy, quick adventures you can have in your own backyard."
4. Meet Nicole Balch of Making It Lovely: "I love sharing my home, since that's where the original focus of the blog was. It's always fun to get a little crafty though, and show some of those projects."
5. Meet Lucia Saperstein of Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish: "... (there are blogger families) like ours that love to travel, to learn, to create, to explore the natural world and if I could ever organize some type of real life gathering I have a hunch we would all have a very good time together!"
6. Meet Becky Woomer of Suburban Matron: "As a mom, a wife, a neighbor, and now a breast cancer patient, Becky observes things we usually overlook and magically renders them insightful, educational, and often hilarious."
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)