While bold prints can veer into "overwhelming" to say the least, when used in small doses it creates interest in oft neglected spaces. From the bathroom to the closet to the entryway, boldly patterned wallpaper elevates these tiny spaces to somewhere you might actually want to linger. The best part? Less to remove when you (eventually) do get tired of it.
1. A brightly colored map of the world covers the walls of this tiny bathroom. Via Lonny
2. A crisp white background makes this botanical print feel fresh and energetic. Via Lonny
3. This graphic wallpaper is subdued by a sophisticated palette and plays off of elected touches such as a ceramic pineapple.Via Elle Decor
4. A dark backdrop creates drama in this entryway while the bird motif brings in a bit of whimsy. Domino Magazine via High Street Market
5. A playful floral print plays up racks full of colorful clothing. Domino via Your Southern Peach
(Images: As linked above)