As you are walking the halls of the show, it's never far from your mind just how much WORK has gone into the presentation of this furniture - the countless hours of planning, construction, moving, arranging and then teardown for a one week show. There is no doubt in my mind that the designers behind these displays are already hard at work on their plans for Salone 2012!
6. The Great Wall of staked chairs at Alias
7. A rocky beach with umbrellas at Lago
8. An army of colorful chairs at Emeco
9. Suspended wire showcase cages at Magis
10. A mad hatter's celebration at Olivari
Images: Janel Laban