When it comes to all the things you do in using and keeping up your bedroom, what are the biggest problems that vex you?? Yes, I'm talking about everything from bedding to lighting to cleaning to arrangement.... you name it. I'm even interested in big LITTLE niggling problems as well as problems with your bedroom around sleeping (rest) and sex (expression), but please don't get off track :). Here are some of the problems that irritate me:
- Fitted sheets don't fold flat and are hard to store neatly.
- My duvet moves around inside its cover, and it drives me crazy.
- Reading lights and bedside table arrangement stinks. How can i read in bed and keep a glass of water or tea by my side easily?
- I can never tell the size of stacked folded sheets and the sets get mixed up.
- My sheet sets are all different. I wish I had different sets that I could mix with.
- I like cotton sheets because it breathes better, but mine get less soft as they age.
What are yours?
Any problems with Lighting? Pillows? Air quality? Noise? Storage??
Please let me know, AND if you have great solutions, please don't hesitate to add those as well.