Today, the Bay Area is celebrating Bike to Work Day and May is National Bike to Work Month. Granted, I don't own a bike because I am petrified of biking in the city, don't want to carry it up 3 flights of stairs everyday and have no where to store it. If I ever gain some courage and live on the ground floor, at least these ideas will help with my storage woes.
So, in honor of everyone's favorite two-wheeler, here's a roundup of innovative bike storage solutions:
MORE BIKE RELATED POSTS:
• Roundup: Cycloc Bike Racks on Apartment Therapy
• PUBLIC Bikes from Rob Forbes
• Best City Bike Designs 2009
• Bike Tools: At Work Around The House
• Turning Bike Parts Into A Rotating Table