A whole post devoted to one form of hardware might seem a little micro-focused, but we're of the belief that details reinforce (or sometimes undermine) the strength of the whole. Bin pulls, classically used in farmhouse kitchens, are one of those small things that can completely transform the look of a room.
These cup-shaped handles are easy to grasp. Their strong, sturdy look makes them a good complement for basic furniture constructed from natural wood. Usually made of metals like brass, nickel, or steel, they can transform a wine crate into a kitchen drawer or elevate an unpainted wood dresser to a farmhouse-chic case piece.
• 1 Lillian's Austrian Downsize
• 2 Emily and Jacob's Poetically Photographed Home
• 3 Grand Hotel Stockholm, Interior by Ilse Crawford
• 4 Cast Brass Bin Pulls from Restoration Hardware
• 5 Kitchen from House Beautiful
SOURCES FOR BIN PULLS
• Hardware Stores in Apartment Therapy's Marketplace
Photos: Lillian, Emily Johnston Anderson, Grand Hotel Stockholm, Restoration Hardware, Simon Upton / House Beautiful